August 16, 2022

Free talk: Regarding Missing Kurosaki-kun Posts

A few weeks ago, I got a copyright notice regarding some of the Kurosaki kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai posts especially the ones near the last chapter. So, just like what I did with the other series, I changed the title to Chinese with the shortcut name of the series. Unfortunately, it didn't work this time. 

I'm guessing that it is because the series is recent = recently published in English hence the sudden strictness in the takedowns. I googled a bit regarding the situation as to what might be triggering it. Well, from English scanlation sites, it is already completely uploaded and from the looks of it, it seems to be the official English scans. 

So, I wondered why they would bother with an all text and few pics post. Then, I stumbled upon an article that companies are also going after manga spoiler sites. Well, this falls under that category though I'm not sure if they are already doing it internationally or just in Japan.

Anyway, I'm on the process of hiding the summaries and just leave the commentary up. Hopefully, that is okay. If not, then you won't see those posts anytime soon. 

10 comments:

  1. hi Kat, sorry to comment here, but will you do ch 308 summary? I think I seen the Cn scan somewhere. En scan isn't out yet tho,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I plan to though probably a short one. ^^ Actually, nothing much happened. ^^;;

      Delete
    2. I saw the raw was text heavy >.<. It's been rare occasion that there's no scan until next release date
      >.<, though I guess with SB it hardly matter given the long time between each release.

      Delete
    3. Indeed. Though before it happened if nothing much is happening in the series or there has been take down notices happening. ^^;

      The scans pick up again once something important is happening especially on the love life area. ^^

      Delete
  2. Kat do you know that the author is about to release the new story (university version) of them? Pls stay tuned for that😭💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have heard. Last time it was mentioned in baidu was in sept.

      Delete