August 23, 2021

Free Talk: Hikaeme ni Itte mo, Kore wa Ai 1

I found this new series yesterday and it has potential. This is already English scanlated. In English, the title means, ‘To put it simply, this is love’. It is written by Fuji Momo for Dessert magazine. I have not read any of her works.

Hehe, even if it has the usual shoujo stuff. I guess what will differentiate it from others will be more on the delivery/how things will turn out and the potential obstacles that will happen. Ah yes, also the characters though for now, the FL is likeable. ML is so far so-so though having a motorcycle is plus points. ^^

It is about a girl Risa who isn’t good in expressing herself which includes confessing to the one she likes. Nevertheless, she’s very self-dependent. One day, she helped a beaten up delinquent, Zen. And, her life changes since then...hehe, because she now got a stalker. Lol.

◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸

Kidding aside, Zen is persistent in returning the favor. And, that’s how their story starts. I find the ‘this bag is heavy’ scenes funny since it is the guys complaining about it. I hope she doesn’t continue that habit of ‘self-reliance’ when she is in danger.

I wonder if the other delinquent will also become a future love interest. So, it will be girl + 2 delinquents love triangle? Well, I’m guessing that she will still like the first crush before moving on. That is common in shoujo though I hope that she’ll move on fast upon knowing about that.

◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸

For now, it is the usual ‘nice proper girl’ meeting someone ‘from a different world from hers’ who will change how she views the world which was evident in the motorcycle scenes. Hm...I wonder if it will be mutual. I mean, would he stop being a delinquent-type for her?

Still, it is interesting since they’re in different schools. How would they make it work? In other stories, there is usually something/some reason that can make them always meet each other. Here, what could it be? Aside from him being some sort of stalker.

Hehe, and, on what she might use that coupon for? Since she isn’t using it yet, I’m hoping that the author will make a really nice scene when she does use it later on. ^^

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm interested in this one. I'll have to do some research on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm loving this manga.

    ReplyDelete