October 5, 2018

Ookami-heika no Hanayome [Chapter 102]

Narration: “I’m Tei Yuulin. *scene of falling down the stairs* In between the gap of dream and reality, --I have forgotten *scene of Reishou* my important thing.” Yuulin tensely asks, “You want me to meet up with my friends in the palace?”

Jun says yes, it is because he cannot tell if there are any signs wherein she can recover her memory. “If you were to talk with the people you know here, it is also possible that it would stimulate some clues in your memory...” Jun holds his head since he is having a throbbing headache.

Yuulin thinks that this man called Li Jun is thinking a lot of things in order to get back her memory. “So amiable--... Thinking of it... Right now, it seems like I’m in a dream. *recalls walking downstairs* It feels like I’m treading on clouds. It doesn’t feel real.”
Later on, Jun introduces to Yuulin two men who are [king’s] assistants from the government hall. They are Ryu Houen and Han Suigetsu. Yuulin tensely says, first time seeing you, nice to meet...

Yuulin thinks that these two are also...very different from the world she is familiar with. Houen and Suigetsu look at her. Scowling Houen glares at her. Surprised Yuulin thinks that she is being viciously glared at.

Jun tells the two that because they are trusted, he had asked them to come. “Regarding lady princess consort’s present condition, please you must keep it a secret.” Houen says that they’ll follow his order.
Suigetsu tells Houen that even if he knows that he [Houen] is very rattled but Yuulin is really scared. “From where should I start, by the way, lady princess consort, is very special to us at the government hall...

*Yuulin wonders what’s with this guy, he’s so beautiful and sparkling* It’s like in this icy earth, you are generally the warm day that made the flowers blossom...if it weren’t for you, lady princess consort, I wouldn’t be standing here right now. *Yuulin looks surprised*...

Huh...? But if it is like this, then it seems like it is also okay that I don’t come to work forever, right...?” Houen tells him not to talk too much nonsense. Yuulin goes o_o
Sparkling Suigetsu continues, “There is also this... princess consort is a youkai who can call thunder and lightning--... *scene of sparkling and star-struck Kikyou* Right now, some officials totally revere you. Ha ha ha.”

Houen tells him that’s enough, shut up. Yuulin goes o_o@ Houen scowls and stares as he asks if Yuulin really doesn’t have any impression towards them. Yuulin stiffens.

Houen tells her, “...even if I express a lot of objections over your actions, but in regards to your efforts which support His Majesty, I would consider you to be a kindred spirit. We don’t have that kind of margin for you to be lost. [<- Not so sure about this sentence] *scowls* Quickly come back.” Yuulin looks surprised.
Later on, Kokuu says, so she fell down the stairs and hit her head which led to memory loss. “This kind of thing unexpectedly happened.” He introduces himself to Yuulin and says that he is from the military.

Yuulin thinks that he is a tall sturdy man...from the military... She thanks him for his attentive explanation. Kokuu says that the first time he met her was when he was on a mission to investigate and pursue after the Dark Merchant. “When His Majesty went on a incognito private visit, we are also together...

*Yuulin is clueless over these Dark Merchant, investigation, and incognito private visit* Ah- From your face, you are in a state of not understanding anything. From the looks of it, things are really bad.” Aghast Jun nods in agreement.

Kokuu says, “--...presently, I’m also the royal younger brother An Ryukou’s parttime military arts coach. Lately, he has been very worried because lady princess consort hasn’t come out from the harem.”
Flashback: Distressed Ryukou said that of course, he is very worried about sister-in-law. Mother is also quite uneasy because there is no news... I hope that I can quickly see her in high spirits...” End flashback.

Kokuu says that is what he [Ryukou] said. “...I wanted to say that it is possible that you’re not feeling well but I didn’t think that you have lost your memory. *laughs* But, it’s alright. There is always a way. After all, this is the lady princess consort.” Nervous and confused Yuulin wonders what’s with that kind of confidence.

Later on, Jun says that’s how it is from the three who specially visited her. Totally confused and aghast Yuulin says that she totally doesn’t understand. “What did I do to be able to make those kind of people approve of me being a princess consort... from plebian girl [waitress] -> lady princess consort.”
Jun sweatdrops and says about that...ya, true...really a lot of things in the past... Flustered Yuulin says that she had already grew more and more confused over who that is... “I’m really very ordinary... (Totally couldn’t find any common ground with the me who is a princess consort).”

Reishou appears and says, “You are you.” Yuulin calls out to him. Reishou asks Jun what is the result. Jun says regretfully, at present, it cannot be seen. Reishou says is that so, then, there’s nothing they can do about it.

Reishou tells Yuulin that she’s tired, right, so sit down. Yuulin apologizes for she doesn’t know why she feels that her current physical strength is lacking... Reishou says sure enough, she isn’t herself... Yuulin blushes and becomes tense.
He leans to her and asks, “...Yulin, can I hold you? *Yuulin exclaims in disbelief.* I already told you before. I won’t do anything to trouble you. ...I simply want to properly take care of you.”  

Yuulin blushes. Reishou takes the opportunity to scoop her up into his arms. Yuulin screams in surprise. Reishou says that like this, he’ll carry her back to the room.

Jun sighs as Yuulin nervously tells Reishou to stop. “Sttoopp, let me go-- So heavy...” Reishou tells her not to mind since it is always like this. Yuulin is in disbelief. “Are you kidding!?”
At the harem, Yuulin’s two court ladies laugh and say that it is true. “The two of you are our country’s publicly known most affectionate married couple. *Yuulin is aghast* It is just like the written love novel by Miss Han Kouju, your lady princess consort’s best friend, wherein the lead seems to be the two of you, His Majesty and princess consort...

...Right now, it isn’t only among the noble ladies but you are also quite popular among the commoners. *sparkling* In our country, lady princess consort is the woman whom we longed for.”

Yuulin looks aghast as she thinks, “No good, no good, no good, no good. In the end, I can no longer take it if I keep on having a dream like this--!!” That night, Yuulin tearfully shouts that in the end, she still wants to go back home!! Reishou looks at her and asks, why? Yuulin felt a chill.
Trembling, she wonders why she felt so scared that she couldn’t raise up her head. Looking down, she mutters, “Be...because, I felt that this is wrong. *so scared* Even if everyone is really amiable, *but* that person isn’t me...

...*gulps and looks up to Reishou* --That isn’t. I feel that it is wrong for the current me, who doesn’t remember, to be entitled to receive [all this]!” Reishou looks at teary-eyed trembling Yuulin. He smiles and touches her face.

He says, “Blunt, upright [/honest] and sticking to doctrine. In the end, you are still you even if you lost your memory.” Yuulin blushes as her heart beats fast. She calls out, “Your Majesty? *Reishou leans closer* Wait. (wa) About that (wa--!!!)” She closes her eyes.
And, Reishou lightly bumps his head on hers. He says, “...I understand. If you want to go back, then I’ll let you go back. *Yuulin opens her eyes and says, huh; Reishou goes into wolf mode* But, in the end, I still want to trouble you for a little bit.” This made Yuulin feel faint.

While emitting smoke, Yuulin says, I, I, I... Bewildered Reishou calls out to her. Yuulin thinks, “This... This person is my husband...! How strong is her heart, that me...!!! [<- who can withstand Reishou’s lovey-dovey?] Also, what does he mean by trouble me for a little bit--!?”

At the royal capital, wearing a hood and glasses, Reishou happily calls out for Yuulin to quickly come over. “Before we go to your house, let us first eat something at that side!” Running towards him, Yuulin says, “No, about that... *sweatdrops* Eh, Your Majesty?”
Reishou looks surprised. Pointing at himself, Reishou says, “No, no, that’s wrong. You call me, ‘Reishou’. *Yuulin says Reishou* I’m set up as your boss in the royal palace *Yuulin repeats, set up* I have this kind of feeling when I go mingle with people incognito. Properly match up with me.”

Yuulin is bewildered. She thinks, “Your Majesty? ...Wolf king? He’s basically a different person. *puppy Reishou happily says that it has been a long time since he went downtown.* It feels like he is a lively puppy wagging his tail. *aghast as she runs after happy Reishou* Is this also a dream!?”

Back at the palace, Jun is feeling gloomy. He found a note from Reishou saying, ‘I’m going to Yuulin’s house for a while.’ Trembling Jun says, “Your Majesty... I beg of you... at least mention it first before going. Ah ah argh...!!!”
Comment: Ah, the poor ‘mother-in-law’, the couple is giving him problems. He needs a vacation but then, he doesn’t know how to enjoy a vacation. =P Apparently meeting with the people whom Yuulin previously knew, didn’t work. Actually, she became more bewildered and confused, who the heck are they talking about.

I wonder if Suigetsu is kind of conflicted. Even if Yuulin can make the ‘cold world’ blossom for him and others at work but without her, he can quit working. =P Telling Yuulin that she’s a youkai who can control thunder and lighting is really something.

Hehe, as usual, Houen is the serious guy. Even if he isn’t exactly happy with her, he knows where her heart is and wishes her back. Kokuu has informed us that she is now quite accepted by Reishou’s other family members. I do wonder if Ranyou is really worried about Yuulin. I mean without Yuulin, she might not exactly be in good graces with Reishou.

And yup, Kokuu is quite a positive guy to believe that since it is her, things will be alright. But then, it is true. Of course, in the end, she is still Yuulin for Reishou. She retains her core personality. Actually, she is pretty much reacting the same way when he does those things to her ^^

With some help from Kouju’s novel, Yuulin’s reputation among the royalty and masses had vastly improved. Instead of being angry at her for being some akujo who is out to corrupt the king like what the previous consorts did, they realize that she is the ideal one. ^^

Hehe, I think the youkai reputation also solidify her ‘don’t mess with me or else’ reputation. It gives the impression that she isn’t a pushover who has to depend on the king to protect herself.

So, Yuulin wants to go home. Even if this may actually make Reishou sad since she wants to leave but then, her explanation for it had convinced him. Actually, it might be multiple birds in one stone. One, Yuulin will be happy to go home. Two, perhaps going home might jog her memory. Three, he can be ‘free’ for a short time. =P Scans by 水月梅漢化

Quote of the day:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~ Bernard M. Baruch

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the translation Kat😣..I have been waiting for a long time
    Pity reishou, I hope yulin remember him faster😫😫😫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Farhani ^-^

      Ya...hopefully soon...

      Delete
  2. Omg! I have been checking everyday of the past month for this. Thank you, so so soooo much for all the translations!!!
    Everything is wrapping up quite fast, what with her reputation and relationship with everyone. I also hope she remembers her life in the palace faster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes same here I have been checking everyday too!! Thank you for your hard work, really appreciate it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u so much for the translations 😃😃. I feel very sorry for Reishou. I hope spending time with her family helps Yuulin . I want them both to be happy together forever and ever😍😍😍😍😍😍.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading ^-^

      Ya..hopefully ^^

      I'm sure they will ^^

      Delete