August 10, 2018

Free Talk: Blog Stuff


Kurosaki kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai readers, apparently, there is no chapter this month. It was advertised that there should be a chapter this month here. But when in their official latest page release now, it isn’t there.

I even looked for a bigger picture of the magazine cover and I couldn’t find the title of Kurosaki. But, for the September preview here, Kurosaki is on the main page so it should be out on September 13 in Japan.

Now, I’m going on a long vacation trip this September and the most probable time when I can work on it is on the 19th. Sorry for the wait. I can only say that I’ll work on it asap when I get back. Hopefully, I can finish it within that week. <- I mean, the chapter might be extra long to make things up so it will take a longer time to finish.

Kono Oto Tomare’s Chinese scanlation by the usual group isn’t out yet. The one that is out is a one-person scanlator who had a disclaimer saying that it cannot be compared to the group’s work which might mean some mistakes. So, I’ll work on it properly when the group’s work is out.

I’m currently work on the last chapter of Kasane. I want to write it immediately and get it over with since I don’t want to keep on thinking about the ending for a long time.

So, recap, I’ll work on Kasane first, then Kono Oto Tomare. When I come back from vacation, I’ll work on Kurosaki then Kono Oto Tomare next month. Hopefully, by then, the downloadable version of Ookami-heika no Hanayome is out so I can start working on it again.

15 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. I'm excited that we'll finally know the ending of Kasane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owh no..another long waiting. Hav a nice trip kat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation,,even for century I will wait for the summary of kono oto tomare,thank you ����������

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your hard work Kat! Have a vacation, you deserve it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going without Kuro this month is painful. But it will only make the return to be sweeter.
    Thanks for your work, Katy.
    Have a good vacation, enjoy yourself and take a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack here...
    Regarding Kasane I can understand...
    But I wish you a good vacation so I'm gonna reply when you are back Kat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes, you have seen the raws, right?

      Thank you ^-^

      Delete
  7. �������� I was waiting for kurosaki-kun but it can't be helped . Thanks for your hard work. Enjoy your vacation . Everyone needs a break .Again have fun . And keep updating .thank t a lot ��

    ReplyDelete