April 22, 2019

I'm back ^^


We came back last night. I’ll start working on Kurosaki and then, Kono which is also out. If anyone has other sources of Kurosaki aside from baidu, please inform me since one page is somewhat ‘cropped’. Though, I guess thankfully, it isn’t an important page.


The trip is quite good with lots of first time experiences yet it is quite tiring from all the travelling from one place to another while lugging around somewhat heavy luggage. ^^; There are some nice people who helped from time to time.

For the firsts, it is the first time I almost got pick pocketed. It was in Florence when I was taking a picture of Ponte Vecchio from the side. Someone was tugging my bag hard. It was a young gypsy. She apologized and left. The bag has a locked zipper. When I checked it, it was open. Thank God nothing was taken.

It was the first time I saw snow in Lucerne. It was the first time that I’ve encountered a smoking and drinking tour guide in Munich. I wouldn’t have mind that but unfortunately, he isn’t doing a proper touring job that perhaps, we should have gone to those tips-based tour.

It is the first time I got fined for not paying transportation ticket in Prague. ^^; It was really bad luck and being a first time tourist, really. We went down an elevator at Mustek A station. I wanted to go to the B line. The only ticket machine there kept on spitting out my coin payment. We are in a hurry since we’ll be late for the tour. So, while trying to look for a machine downstairs, the guards thought that we are trying to skip paying. Sigh. In one of the tours here though, we are the only ones so it was like a private tour for a cheaper price.

And, a slight problem with immigration again. Before in London, the problem is I looked too young for my age that they won’t let me in. In Russia, the officer is asking details about where I went and when...when we are already leaving. This time, it is Berlin. During the security check, I was called aside. The officer said that I have some chemical on me for explosives. I was like o_O deep inside. After some swab test, it is okay. I tried asking what kind of chemical, she just said, for explosive...Boom. ^^;;

PS. I’ll reply to the comments after I finished these two summaries.

26 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Kat! I’m the one who posted in your prev vacay two weeks ago.

    Here’s Arabic version: https://www.on-manga.com/manga/kurosakikun-no-iinari-ni-nante-naranai/55/2

    You’re right about Yuu’s amnesia, and so on.

    Belated Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it is https://m.duzhez.com/manhua/3579/717235.html?p=2 chinese version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you just have to click on the image to go forward, once at the time.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the link, Kena ^-^

      Delete
  3. Thanks Kat for sharing and welcome back! I am glad your trip went well overall and hope you enjoyed a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://zhjidian.com/kurosaki-kun-no-iinari-ni-nante-naranai/55/01

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nooo! You went to lucerne!! I didnt know DX i wished i knew! Cus i live in lucerne! It would have been nice if i could have met you >.>
    But the trip sounds really exciting, it sounded almost like an adventure! Hope you had fun in lucerne :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. Didn't know I have a reader from Switzerland ^^

      Yup, I did. It was only for a couple of days. Went to Mt Titlis. ^^

      Delete
  6. Welcome back Kat

    Where do you from ?
    In Europe ,you have to be careful from ghipsy !!They are all around.

    I wait your new summary :)

    Enjoy


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, minoc ^-^

      I'm from the Philippines.

      Yes. I lowered my guard then since I was busy taking a picture and she suddenly stood behind me.

      It's up ^^

      Delete
    2. So great :)

      You are near of Japan !!!

      Me near Paris T.T so far from Asia !!!! I myself I be careful in metro parisian.

      Enjoy

      Delete
    3. Yes, near Japan, far from Europe so go to as many places as possible in a single trip ^^

      =)

      Delete
  7. Hello there..
    I've been looking for the last chapters of kainushi Wa akuma, got to read only till chapter 18.
    Can someone help me out here ?
    I really want to know the ending

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that Priscila has already found them for you ^^

      Delete
    2. I can't read Chinese but I'll try to manage with the pics themselves, thanks ☺️

      Delete
    3. =)

      I only browsed the last part. It seems that she feared what will happen if they do it. After the fear is gone, they have sex. Had 3 children. He wants 50 more before he'll let her cut her hair. And, she shouts if he wants to kill her. =P

      Delete
    4. Ohhh,so I guess she becomes immortal as well xD

      Delete
  8. https://www.manhuagui.com/comic/6567/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao Kat, sono felicissima che sei rientrata. Mi dispiace tanto per ciò che ti è accaduto a Firenze, purtroppo in Italia da qualche anno, un po' ovunque, si stanno verificando di nuovo episodi simili al tuo. E' una vergogna oltre ad essere un grande problema. Da italiana mi scuso per la poca attenzione riguardo la sicurezza delle nostre città, dovremmo essere tutti tutelati e invece la realtà mostra tutto il contrario.

    Riguardo il link di Kurosaki vedo che ti hanno già rifornito quindi non c'è bisogno di mandartene un altro. Non vedo l'ora di leggere il riassunto, si tratta di un capitolo scioccante ed è stato divertente scoprire che è accaduto proprio ciò che io e te avevamo previsto, mi riferisco all'amnesia di Yu. AHhh ahh, ma non credo che Makino ci darà un'altra occasione di prevedere i suoi piani!!! Sono sicura che il prossimo capitolo ci scioccherà con effetti speciali!!! ahh ahh

    Carissima, felice di averti di nuovo tra noi e grazie sempre per il tuo meraviglioso lavoro.

    PS: Scusa tanto per il ritardo di questo commento, ma in questo periodo, da Pasqua fino al 1 maggio, in Italia abbiamo diversi giorni di vacanza e siamo tutti impegnate a goderceli.
    Un bacio gigante
    Tereca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to apologize, Tereca. We are aware of it since everyone kept on saying, 'Be careful in Italy'. Unfortunately, I lowered my guard when taking a picture. ^^;

      Yes, hopefully, something different and fun happens with this 'usual amnesia' arc ^^

      Thank you ^-^ Enjoy your vacations ^^

      Delete