March 29, 2019

Free Talk: Blog on Vacation


Well, as most of you already know, my mom and I will be going on a trip this coming Monday, April 1. I wasn’t able to do any summaries or answer comments lately since this is a non-tour trip so I have to do a lot of research on where and how to go to this and that place. Just finished it today...more or less.

Lol, I begin to wonder if it was a right decision to not join a packaged tour but oh well, things are already booked and everything. I do believe that God is helping me. Everything just fall into place and so far so good ^^ I try not to worry too much, do what can be done and leave the rest up to God. ^^

Like before, I had a problem which embassy to file for a visa, Italy or Germany. In the end, it was Italy. Why? I told my dilemma to the German embassy. The representative said, it is on your own discretion which country to get a visa. I’m not going to risk filing for a vague answer so I decided to shorten one day in Germany.

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise because there was an expo in that place. Hotels are multiple times more expensive than usual. Instead of two nights, we’ll just stay for one night. And, hopefully, the hostel wasn’t as bad as the reviews. The other places are 10,000 [our local currency] more expensive just for one night.

Anyway, I’ll be back on the 21st. If Kuro comes out on April, I’ll work on it asap.

Advance Happy Easter, Everyone ^-^

18 comments:

  1. Have a great time...come back safe, happy,relaxed and reenergized

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going in Italy? Have a good trip and come back safely. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and some other countries.

      Thank you ^^

      Delete
  3. what was the last chapter you summarized? was it chapter 58?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good trip Kat, I'm so happy you come in my country, I hope you can enjoy your Italians day :D without other problems. Happy Easter and see you soon **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Federica ^-^

      I did and Happy Easter to you too ^^

      Delete
  5. Godbless you even more... 😊 thank you for sharing us your plans, experiences, manga and the Word of God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg kat! You’re right about this one. Yuu got amnesia. She doesn’t who she is and her relationship with Kuro. I saw this yesterday in chinese version baidu.

    * She was saved by Takumi
    * Both hino and yuu got injured. Hino’s shoulder and yuu’s head
    * CT scan shows yuu got temporary amnesia. She thought she was still middle h.s.
    * Haruto is the one who takes care of yuu. Yuu wore Haruto’s cloths.
    * Yuu didn’t know whee she studied and why she stayed in dorm
    * She’s afraid of Kuro and she realized from her mom that Kuro was her bf

    I didn’t get what yuu said in the last part but i hope to see haru spends more time with yuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup ^^

      I guess that will depend on how he'll react to what she said. Lots of possibilities in this chapter on how things/the story will move from here on.

      Delete
  7. Good eve, can i have the link for chinese version? Im dying to read the nexr chapter. Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6099215626

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kat, we miss u...and your summary hehehe..hope you'll be back soon

    ReplyDelete